UX Designer Junior ( Mobile Application or Product Design)
Posted on May 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Designer Junior vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the technological sector.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as an Interaction or Graphic designer
- Practical knowledge and experience in designing simple, compelling solutions for consumers as well as in product design for mobile apps or web
- Strong visual design skills applied in the product space, in addition to exceptional XFN collaboration skills with engineering, product and research partners
- A thorough understanding of design process, methodology, and human-centered design
- University degree in graphic design or related visual communications field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing new experiences and patterns while contributing to the shared platform design language by developing specs for common components and patterns
- Partnering closely with Engineers to ensure high implementation quality and consistency
- Collaborating closely with a senior designer, product managers and a team of engineers to drive design excellence engineers to define, validate and implement the experience
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17019
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.