C/C++ Developer (West Mids/Remote)
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Location: Stratford upon Avon/Home based
A Senior Developer is required to work on the Design & Deployment of our client's Pricing Dept.
Role: Manage the design and development of Pricing Algorithms to support pricing activity and for deployment to live production environments.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and versatile professional who has coding experience within a pricing department or a software development area, with an ability to interact and influence a variety of stakeholders.
It would also be beneficial if you have experience using Radar and of leading software development teams, but this is not essential.
- Strong coding experience in any one of the following: .NET/Java/C/C++/SAS/SQL
- Solid experience in coding in any procedural language
- Knowledge of software development and it's technologies and methods
- Software testing experience
- People management and workflow management experience
- Basic SQL experience
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (maximum of 12% company contribution)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme)
- Employee discounts
- Gym subsidy
- Health and wellbeing plan
- Discounted Insurance
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an immediate response and informal discussion.