Dataiku/Alteryx platform consultant-6months-London
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Kirtana Consulting
Kirtana consulting is looking for Dataiku resource for 6months rolling contract in London.
Duration of contract*
Total Yrs. of Experience*
Relevant Yrs. of experience*
Detailed JD.(Roles and Responsibilities)
- As an experienced Data Engineer, work as part of a team to develop Data analytics solutions
- Engage with key stakeholders and take ownership of the project.
- Understand key sustenance problems and propose enhancement solutions
- Collaborate with Development team to re-design and deploy solutions on cloud
- Automate solutions & deployments, to improve overall productivity and resource availability
- Participate in development of cloud data warehouses, data as a service, Business Intelligence solutions
- Coding complex SQL, or Python).
- Integrate Machine Learning (ML) models and ML pipelines with Data pipelines
- Solid understanding of econometrics, specifically time series
- Good understanding of Dataiku/Alteryx platforms
- Excellent programming skills (Python). Data wrangling using Python.
- Data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Plotly
- Excel/VBA programming/reverse engineering skills
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and mathematical skills.
- Software development industry best practice, including unit, integration, and regression testing. Data testing. Build and deploy patterns.
- Strong Cloud experience (Google, Azure cloud Preferred)
- Experience in data engineering with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and SQL
- Great at solving problems; debugging; troubleshooting; and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical issues
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Background in Trading/Financial services/Risk analytics/Insurance/eCommerce/Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals/FMCG domains or industries
- Experience of using financial/timeseries market data.
- Experience Level - 5-9 years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline, (eg physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, or mathematical finance). Strong academic record.
- Familiarity in Advanced Analytics (AI/ML) techniques
- Certified Dataiku practitioners with experience of building models in Dataiku
- Experience of optimising data pipelines and building scalable/high performance data solutions
- Experience in MLOps
- Quantitative skills - Knowledge of statistics, probability theory and optimisation
- Advanced python knowledge and data science knowledge - To include econometrics, OLS and Lasso, Logistic Regression, CART and Random Forests, SVMs, NNs, Radial Basis Functions and Kernel methods.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum
- Energy Trading, Commodities trading, Fundamental market data & Derivative pricing experience.
Energy, Oil & Gas