Application Engineer II - Financial and Litigation Applications (Intapp)
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Applications Engineer II Financial & Risk Apps (intapp products)
Salary: $100k to $130k Plus 10% Bonus
Location: Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; Palo Alto, CA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX; New York, NY; Washington DC; Remote
As the Senior Application Engineer you will support and troubleshoot 3rd party risk and financial applications (intapp) Would like to get someone to focus on relativity 10.3 also it would be helpful if you have knowledge of Brainspace which is another litigation application. Must have Back End SQL server Microsoft Powershell SSRS any Elite 3E e-billing Hub purchasing paperless proforma Intapp Products
- This position analyzes, evaluates and implements business systems and technical processes to support the Finance, Risk and Litigation & Practice Technology departments. This position requires a blend of functional understanding with technical proficiency to deliver leadership, guidance and innovative solutions to meet the business needs of our organization. The Application Engineer 2 provides a deep understanding of applications and how they are being used and integrated. This position is responsible for ensuring the accurate documentation of the specific application environments, performing troubleshooting to resolve application issues, performing application maintenance and upgrade processes, coordination of the installation, integration and provides overall general support of business applications and data.
- Provide Level 3 operational or systematic support and maintenance for the Firm's Financial, Risk and Litigation & Practice technology departmental applications; in some specific cases, Level 2 support may be required. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using routine analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Coordinate and implement new components and upgrades to departmental applications. This includes coordination, integration and support of business applications and data. The position will be instrumental in systems upgrades and conversions and actively manage the relationship with various non-IT business departments.
- Adhere to the Firm's Security and Governance requirements across all administered applications.
- Collaborate with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Utilize SQL query tools to perform frequent data analysis across various systems, providing clear and accurate data to business users.
- Adhere to the Firm's IT Service Delivery standards and Change Control processes.
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting and configuration documentation for administered systems.
- Develop or enhance quality control reports and electronic monitoring to assure regulatory and data quality compliance.
- Collaborate with business users in designing and implementing analytics to help them interpret their data in order to make better business decisions.
- Write functional and technical specifications including application design changes and integrations for development.
- Gather information, design, develop, test and implement high-quality, user-friendly solutions to meet the Firm's goals and strategic objectives.
- Provide 24x7 operational support. On-call support responsibilities are rotated among the members of the Finance, Risk and Litigation Applications team.
- The Applications Engineer 2 must have a BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience with 5+ years' experience of application support/configuration in a legal environment.
- The ideal candidate must have good judgment, problem-solving, oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build positive working relationships. In addition, candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize competing demands.
- Experience with SQL Query is required.
- Experience with Financial, Risk and Litigation applications such as Elite 3E, e-Billing Hub, e-Plus Purchasing, Paperless Proforma, Relativity, Intapp Products (Open, Conflicts, Terms, Time, Walls) is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Powershell Scripting is preferred