Service Desk Agent/ICT Support Engineer
Posted on May 25, 2021 by e-Solutions inc
Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
- Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool based on user communication via phone, email, etc.
- Alert/Event monitoring
- Ticket life cycle handling
- Co-ordination between customers, resolver groups and 3rd parties.
- Incident handling and escalation management
- The incident solution to the end user feedback
- Collect information from the end user.
- Ensuring the quality of the processing of tickets/incidents;
- Problem solving abilities.
- Can perform under stressful and stringent timelines with minimal help with ownership
- Take ownership to manage deliverables across multiple internal and external projects on a global basis without any help from peers & seniors.
- Take ownership to manage multiple assignments simultaneously without any minimal guidance or help from seniors or peers team members.
- Native/fluent Dutch Speaker
- Total work experience is 1-5 years is required
- Voice Call Handling: excellent knowledge of handing voice calls.
- Email Communication: professional email writing skills.
- Infrastructure Monitoring: Good understanding of Infrastructure components and respective alerts.
- Exchange: Knowledge on functioning and configuration of Microsoft Exchange client.
- AD: Knowledge on - Active Directory, Proxy, DNS, Group Policy.
- Network: Knowledge on - LAN setup, basic routing and switching, passive networking.
- Desktop Security: Knowledge on - Antivirus deployment and update, patch management