Java Developer (CONTRACT)
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Nigel Frank International
Java Developers (REMOTE CONTRACT ACROSS EUROPE).
For this role we are looking for candidate who are available immediately and candidate who are available within the next 6 weeks. We are looking for 5-10 Full time Contractors. Offered resources will be included in existing teams, which are implementing new development and/or further development and maintenance of pension solutions.
General requirements for all roles:
Smooth execution. All team members must have experience working in agile teams
Domain Knowledge. Experience in one or more areas that supports both manual and automated processes for:
Integration and security
Java developer, Back End, full stack
- Experiences with platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker or similar.
- Experience with synchronous and asynchronous integration patterns such as REST, SOAP, Kafka, or similar.
- Experience with service and event oriented architecture.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience in using client-side frameworks (for example, React).
- Experience wiht Kafka and AWS
If you feel that this may be your next step on the career ladder - get in touch today. Send your CV to Lewis Fielding, (see below) or call for more information on this! Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft-recruitment.