Application Developer (C#, ASP.NET)
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Application Developer (C# ASP.NET)
About the job
As part of a highly skilled Development Team you will be responsible for providing ongoing development of core in house applications. This will include implementing and testing new features, identifying and fixing bugs and producing supporting documentation. This is a key role with the team and demands a technical astute person with excellent customer facing skills.
A good mix of the following is required:
- ASP.NET Core
- ASP.NET Core Identity
- Entity Framework Core
- Web API
- A good working knowledge of MS Visual Studio (2015 and newer)
- A good working knowledge of MS SQL Server (2017 and newer)
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps
- A good understanding of the development life cycle
Any of the following would be also be desirable:
- Experience of working in the financial sector
- Continual commercial experience with VB.NET
- A good understanding of Microsoft Server technologies including IIS
- A good understanding of Linux server technologies including nginx
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 alongside an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.