Agile Development AWS/API/Big Data Technical Lead
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Agile Development AWS/API/Big Data Technical Lead. This technical lead will be responsible for leading a team of AWS, API, and Big Data Developers and will design and build micro service solutions on AWS and cloud native data lake platforms. This person will need extensive experience with AWS, Java, API, Big Data, Microservices, Back End development, and containers.
- We are seeking a hardworking and seasoned Tech Lead to guide and lead a team of AWS, API and Big Data developers.
- This team will design, build, implement and maintain several data and micro-service solutions on AWS and Stratus/Cloud Native Data Lake platforms.
- As a Tech Lead of an agile modern delivery team, you will be working on different projects that will serve a variety of critical Loan Advisory Suite business and data needs.
- You will also be leading the current effort to modernize our platform using industry standard cloud-based technologies.
- 8+ years of experience in software development using Java and/or Big Data technologies
- 5+ years of experience developing RESTful APIs, microservices, containers, frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in any of Cloud technologies like AWS S3, EC2, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes/Amazon EKS, EMR, Hadoop
- 5+ years of database technologies Oracle, DB2, Mongo DB, NoSQL DBs, PostgreSQL, Snowflake
- Strong programming skills in one or more modern languages such as Python, Java, Pyspark,
- Experience in Attunity, Kafka, AMQ or similar streaming tools is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in MapReduce, Hive, Sqoop
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or IT, Advanced degree preferred
- Be responsible for driving the delivery of AWS, API and Data solutions
- Mentor and guide a team of developers
- Collaborate with solution architects to implement forward looking solutions
- Technically strong with hands-on experience