Project Manager (Professional Services)
Posted on May 25, 2021 by 83Zero Ltd
Our client are one of the most exciting global software vendors in the Security market and due to their ongoing success they are looking for a proven Professional Services Project Manager who has experience of working across multiple verticals.
You MUST have experience working for a Software vendor, SI or Consultancy within Professional Services and understand managing multiple delivery engagements.
The Professional Services Project Manager will manage multiple enterprise scale Security deployments for some of the biggest and most prestigious clients in the global market and hence an ability to develop trusted relationships with senior level stakeholders is essential.
- Develop project timeline and landmarks using appropriate tools and techniques
- Proven experience managing multiple enterprise Professional Services Projects (ESSENTIAL)
- Great client facing skills with strong communication skills including written, verbal, presentation, and adaptive (multi-level)
- Good organizational skills including tool utilization (spreadsheets, project management tools, mind maps), information capture, attention to detail, and prioritization
- Flexible to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and efficiently react to project adjustments and alterations
- Experience with Google's G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides) is ideal
They are ideally looking for someone based in (or near) to Madrid but will consider strong Spanish-speaking Project Managers who are happy to travel.
Please apply now to discuss in more detail!