Posted on May 25, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We are looking for a strong DevOps Engineer technically passionate, solution-focused and able to contribute to design, development, test automation and hardening (security, stability, deployment) of our Fixed Income trading & Securities Financing platform.
What you'll do
- You are an experienced IT engineer with extensive IT & business knowledge in the area of developing & supporting solutions for Fixed Income & Securities Financing products.
- You will act as a subject matter expert for both IT and business stakeholders, being responsible for the bug free delivery of software solutions that add value to the business.
- Your work includes performing impact analyses of new system features, interacting with vendors, contributing to IT risk mandatory application controls, providing application support, and collaborating with other engineers to solve problems and enhance the system.
- You will work on in an agile way, as part of a highly professional squad based in Amsterdam.
- University degree in Computer Science or engineering with strong IT background.
- 7+ years of hands on work experience with any securities trading system.
- Extensive work experience in a ops engineering role within IT, preferably for banking
- You are always trying to improve your skills and get to better at what you do, to be able to keep adapting to the new situations and always deliver the highest quality results.
- You are available to participate on application support activities outside office hours (eg standby shifts or weekend deployments).
- Working knowledge on the domain of Fixed Income trading and Securities Financing products.
- Assist and provide (FO, MO, BO) functional support to users in deal capture, mid-life actions, breaks analysis & suggest Remedy actions.
- Available for 24/5 standby support.
- Experience with ION trading platform and Anvil.
- Experience supporting custom components as part of an existing service-oriented software platform.
- Experience with critical distributed systems.
- Experience with UNIX & Windows Shell Scripting for automation.
- Working knowledge of SQL/Oracle. Experience with database as a service is a plus.
- Working knowledge on continuous delivery/integration pipelines such as AzureDevOps and their core functions.
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Experience with agile way of working.
Please apply if you are interested and available.