Application Manager - Middleware/WebSphere MQ (w/m)
Posted on May 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Manager vacancy requiring profound Middleware and WebSphere MQ knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Excellent knowledge in WebSphere MQ or similar Middleware technology
- Good knowledge in the Midrange environment, especially in Linux RHEL as well as in Shell, Python Scripting and Web Technologies are a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to collaborate with cross functional team and lead key projects
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for the Shared Messaging Infrastructure of the company while consulting stakeholders when needed
- Preparing and executing performance and tuning measures as well as orders and customer needs in Operations
- Managing the MQ infrastructure and the DevOps tools as well as Pythons REST API to automate and improve IT environment processes
- Collaborating in projects while solving complex problems and to pursuing opportunities
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.