Posted on May 25, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For our largest banking clients, I am seeking for 'Risk Manager' for a 6 to 12 month contract in Utrecht, Netherlands.
About the project
- The Mission of FLR is "Driving Secure Banking Together". FLR drives the organization to be demonstrably in control of their risks in order to be secure and is responsible for the First Line of Defence and Monitoring for whole CIOO domain which includes assessing and implementing applicable Laws and Regulations as received from the CLR domain (Second Line of Defence) and translating these to clear and actionable Standards, Controls and Procedures.
- It is the ambition of FLR to be the collaboration partner with the integrated view, knowledge and expertise, acting as liaison to Business and external partners on risk and security, supported by flexible reporting capabilities.
- Within the team First Line Monitoring Center (FLM Center) we will drive the bank to be secure on different topics, like Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk, Identity Access Management and overall Risk awareness.
- We have the ambition to make sure risk management is as easy and clear as it can be. Together with the Centres of Expertise we are able to solve every risk case.
- Customer focus, collaboration, deliver results mind set and persuasiveness are clearly essential for the role of Risk manager responsible for one of more departments within the CIOO domain.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
5-10 years' experience in Risk management non financial risk
Business process experience within Financial Industry
Basic knowledge of the Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk and Identity Access Management
Experience with SCRUM/AGILE/DevOps/LEAN
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English(mandatory) and Dutch (Preferable)
Resilient and solution oriented
Analytics and inquisitive mindset
Please apply if you are interested and available