Lead ReactJS Developer - Remote in Netherlands
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Lead ReactJS Developer - Remote in the Netherlands - Immediate Start
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative Consultancies for a Lead ReactJS Developer. This exciting and challenging project is allowing for remote work. This will also be an initial contract of 6 months and will provide lots of job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing Front End architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving Front End performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Experience leading a technical team of Senior and Junior Reach JS developers
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Flux
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks lie Jest or other
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Help team to solve the issues wherever required
This is an immediate position with interviews happening this week, therefore please contact Callum at (see below) to find out more about this opportunity
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.