SAP PM Consultant/Project Manager - Remote and Braine l'Alleud, Belgium
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
SAP PM Consultant/Project Manager - Remote and Braine l'Alleud, Belgium - French and English speaking
(SAP PM, SAP PM Consultant, SAP PM Project Manager)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a SAP PM Consultant/Project Manager.
Initially you can work remotely, but once the COVID restrictions have been lifted you will then need to spend some time onsite in Braine l'Alleud.
Please find some details below:
As a member of the Manufacturing Digital Business Transformation team, we are looking for an SAP PM Global Key User
The mission consists of:
1) Deliver SAP PM related projects as Project Manager
2) Contribute to implementation of SAP PM related projects as project team member in the role of SAP PM Global Key User
3) Manage SAP PM user community on the four manufacturing sites (BE,CH,JP,CN): best practices exchanges, continuous improvement, knowledge management
4) Act as SAP Global Key user for SAP PM incident & enhancement management:
- Development/review of business requirements Specifications (BRS) in accordance to the Global processes.
- Create change requests, incl. business cases, and ensure alignment with global defined processes.
- Ensure that incidents and change requests are appropriately escalated and prioritized in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and business needs, manage the issues list.
- Communicate with the user's community: inform about changes, new functionalities and solved technical problems.
- Monitor system performance (through process KPI's) and data quality
- Provide second line support to local key users and end users
Specific professional/technical expertise and key skills required:
- Knowledge of SAP PM and other SAP basic modules like MM, PP and experience with those modules in an industrial environment (BioPharma is a plus)
- Ability to translate maintenance business process into SAP
- Understanding of logistic processes subject to GxP regulation and good knowledge of interactions between functions
- Strong project management experience (Agile/Waterfall): planning management/stakeholders management/project risk management/
- Experience on SAP projects management preferable in a manufacturing environment
- Able to play at the border between IT and business worlds
- Technology/IT/SAP minded profile
- Very good communication skills
- Able to lead and engage a team towards a shared objective
- Optimist, engaged, team player, inclusive, methodic and energic.
- At ease in an environment of feedback culture
Language: fluent in French & English
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.