SAP CRM/BRIM consultant
Posted on May 25, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: SAP CRM/BRIM consultant
Location: Utrecht, NL
Duration: 6-month contract with extension
These are the requirements:
- You have demonstrable experience with SAP CRM and SAP BRIM.
- Experience with programming in SAP ABAP is an advantage.
- You are able to clearly articulate the results of your work and proactively give your opinion on possible improvements to systems and processes.
- You take a critical, reflective look at yourself and the team. You reflect and carefully weigh opportunities and possibilities before making a statement.
- You are result-oriented, take responsibility for your work and are ready to help your teammates.
What you are going to do
- This is what you will do as SAP CRM/BRIM Consultant
- You will be involved in SAP CRM and SAP BRIM challenges from beginning to end. From design to development and management.
- You will work in a complex IT environment with many challenges and ambitions to improve and innovate systems together, so: endless possibilities and plenty of personal development.
- With the products you develop you contribute to a mobile, accessible and sustainable society.
- Consult and coordinate with other departments on the integration of the SAP solutions.
- Design and build interfaces and business processes, working towards a working product in bi-weekly sprints.
- Sharing the results of your work with your team and the business.
- Improving your own working method, and that of your team.
- Participating in a 2nd line on-call service.