BI Software Engineer
Posted on May 24, 2021 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
I'm currently recruiting for a BI Software Engineer for my client based in Brussels on a payroll basis.
The client are continue to scale-up the software department with talented engineers. The role gives you a chance to challenge your managerial credentials as you'll be working alongside the companies Data Manager.
A overview of the role:
- Work with the clients Data Manager in order to build a BI Platform
- Definition of common metadata (in sync with the Software Development Product Owner and other stakeholders)
- Build, Configure and maintain a data-warehouse and build the proof of concepts.
- Experience working with PowerBI
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- You are able to work in a group and individually.
- You have experience working with Jenkins, Artifactory and Atlassian Suite.
- Working experience of agile and scrum processes.
- Experience managing a team is a nice too have.
What they can offer;
- €60,000 - €75,000 gross salary
- Net allowance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Remote working.
If this role could be of interest, feel free to get in touch at one of the contact points below
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.