Office 365 Administrator
Posted on May 24, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking qualified candidates for an Office 365 Account Administrator to:
- Perform service administration and account maintenance via FIM and Exchange Admin Center.
- Address client connectivity, client software, and mobility installation issues
- Address service availability issues within the customer's organizational span of control
- Manage settings, user accounts, and subscriptions for the customer organization
- Assistance with advanced features of Office 365 related technology
- RMS policy creation
- DLP policy creation
- performing eDiscovery searches
- SharePoint site creation and administration
- Using PowerShell daily to perform functions such as reporting and administration in the O365 Tenant.
- Perform job duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Bachelor's degree in IT. related field or 2 + years of relevant work experience
- Experience with O365 Pro Plus core applications
- Familiarity with FIM (Forefront Identity Manager)
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with using ECP or EAC (Exchange Admin Center) to administer Exchange Online
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse project team in a highly visible, fast paced and changing project environment with aggressive timelines
- Ability to work effectively with personnel at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".