Active Directory Engineer/Administrator
Posted on May 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Active Directory Engineer/Administrator vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of experience in Active Directory administration including 2+ years of practice in developing administrative scripts using PowerShell
- Expertise in Group Policy Object management
- Capability of administering and supporting internal DNS systems
- Familiarity with QUEST RMAD or equivalent AD backup solutions
- Knowledge of Stealth, AGPM and 3rd party tools is a plus
- Higher Education, Academic Degree or equivalent work experience in banking or non-banking financial institute is desirable
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Consulting IT teams on Directory related solutions and supporting operational teams by engineering, enhancing and improving solutions to operational requirements
- Automating administrative tasks and developing complex queries using native Scripting tools such as LDAP, PowerShell and VB
- Providing Active Directory engineering support for operating system upgrades from 2008 to 2016 and ensuring Active Directory restore, forest and domain recovery using QUEST RMAD tool
- Creating technical documentation such as run books, operating guides, design documents, architectural documentation, gap analysis and diagrams
- Planning and implementing Group Policies Objects to ensure compliance of security standards to domain controllers, Servers and end-point devices as well as administering and supporting internal DNS and WINS systems
- Deploying Active Directory related infrastructure changes over weekends and monthly security hotfixes on Active Directory Servers
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.