Software Solution Architect- Contract
Posted on May 24, 2021 by E-Frontiers
I am currently looking for a Solution Architect to join on an attractive daily rate contract.
About the project:
The Solution Architect will work closely with the Data & Systems Lead, Project Manager, Solutions Architect Lead, Deployment Support Team, IT infrastructure supplier, application vendors and test automation resources the implementation of two new applications.
The new applications consist of a new Data Preparation Layer and an accounting calculation engine (provided by a third party). The solution will take feeds from multiple Policy Admin Systems and Actuarial Systems, process data and pass journals into SAP
- Expert knowledge of concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of systems and underlying information technologies: Windows server, RHEL, Jboss, IIS, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, BitBucket, Nexus & Jenkins
- Expert understanding and thorough working knowledge of solution design and architecture industry standards
- Solid technical expertise in applications/technologies that support the Life & Pensions industry
- Technical Solution Design
- Business Acumen
- IT Process and Organisation
- Technical & Analytical Skills
- Must have experience of process mapping and modelling the 'as is' and 'to be' processes.
This is a contract position with great daily rates and potential for extension.