Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on May 24, 2021 by IDPP
7 months contract
Our client's Data and Services Team provides the cutting-edge services that help their customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, Delivery, places our client in the heart of their customer's b2c and B2B marketing strategies. Their vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive their Client's most profitable customer engagements.
This role is responsible for delivering projects in Dutch market.
The role includes:
- Deliver exceptional digital marketing projects driven by data and providing business impact for their clients.
- Ensuring successful sales of digital marketing projects through the sales teams.
- Ensuring flawless execution of the Delivery projects across the division and maintaining the highest standards of quality in their customer relationships
Candidates for this role will likely have answered yes' to the following questions:
- Do you have a track record of successfully managing digital marketing projects?
- Do you have a track record of successfully managing marketing services products?
- Are you comfortable with rigorous and advanced analytics?
- Are you up to date with latest digital marketing trends?
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the implementation of Delivery strategy in the Country.
- Create and execute Delivery projects delivery under the management of the market lead with a focus on financial performance and impact.
- Implement digital marketing solutions including data driven digital campaigns, marketing automation, card life cycle management initiatives designed to address a wide range of business needs and customer challenges as acquisition, launch, activation, usage, cross-and up selling, retention and loyalty.
- Achieve operational projects execution within agreed project milestones and budget.
- Work with external marketing related partners with effective platforms, capabilities, expertise, and innovative solutions that best support the growth of our business.
- Manage creative development, media planning and execution guarantying high standards of quality and coherence versus client needs.
- Apply best practices across countries.
- Influence colleagues and clients on the added value of Delivery projects to support the sales of digital marketing projects.
- Integrated marketing knowledge with key focus in digital marketing planning and data-driven implementation. Ability to lead, assess and drive digital marketing solutions with clients.
- Ability to strive in a Matrix organization and structure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record to drive digital agenda, ideate and manage digital initiatives that are scalable and multi-faceted.
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing, and rolling out highly complex and competitive integrated and digital marketing initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant marketing masters 's degree required.
- Dutch native
- Fluent in English required
Please apply with your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.