Project Manager with Banking experience
Posted on May 24, 2021 by DCV Technologies
Our client, a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting is currently seeking a Project Manager to strengthen their banking project.
- Project Management/Project Manager experience.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management.
- Thorough understanding of the E2E business/Integration.
- Understand the blue print/requirements/changes required for the integration stream for each project delivery.
- Experience in Retail banking
- Experience Project planning, estimation, design, risk, mitigation, reporting.
- Optional, Feature engineering experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the programme, business and requirements in detail. Provide estimates.
- Define acceptance criteria for all the stories.
- Prepare E2E plan/strategy, plan and schedule.
- Ensure preparation and execution activities.
- Keep track of Environments & their Quality status.
- Technical knowledge on how to build/deploy new builds.
- Risk, Defect reporting and follow-up for risk, mitigation, defect closure.
- Work along with the country business teams. Ensure project progress and aid business teams wherever necessary.
- Project progress and Defect reporting during the all deployments. Consolidate and prepare the Report.
- Work along with cross-functional teams for project/delivery readiness. Co-ordinate with delivery teams/stakeholders where necessary.
- Work along with other stake holder/Manager for the solution deployment.
- Prepare the use cases, demonstrate the application to stakeholders and conduct/support.
- Support E2E projects as PM.
- Enable automation wherever possible, to reduce the duration during deployments.
- Ability to Design & Review the test cases & automation scripts written by the team.
- Be able to evaluate the new frameworks/automation tools to support/enhance the automation methods.
- Guide the team to follow optimized/standard WoW.
- Understand the data flow from end user feature.
- Support POCs for new initiative as an E2E expert.
- Run team meetings to regularly review
- activities/progress and guide the team for better results.
- Added advantage PMP, ITIL certification