Senior Solution Specialist- Cloud Computing
Posted on May 23, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking for a Senior Solution Specialist- Cloud Computing for a client within the Comoddity industry based in Lyon.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery projects aligned with the strategy and roadmap for Cloud computing services domain.
- Accountable to technically lead highly engaged teams of internal and external resources in different locations, cultures, and countries, delivering the enterprise mission and vision and adhering to enterprise commitments/values
- End to end technical accountability for the plan, build and run and the successful delivery of technology projects and services as measured through value, cost, quality (service levels), and schedule. This includes the full life cycle of the solutions, projects, and services, including strategy, planning, architecture, design, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning
- Ensure compliance with and participate in continuous improvement of organizational standards, practices, and methodologies
- Partner for success across the Information Technology ecosystem and with our business partners and our suppliers
- Efficiently plan and manage projects and services budgets, according to enterprise investments and strategies
- Deliver projects, platform or service analysis, design, and build on computing technologies for Cloud as necessary in a self-motivated manner and consistent with Engineering Release Plan and project deliverables
- Drive benchmarking exercises to ensure LDC IT remains within the top tier of best practices
- Accountable for technical solutions that meet the needs of our business units in a cost-efficient manner
- Ensure security standards and policies are implemented
- Efficiently plan and manage projects and services capacity and demand by following the Information Technology and/or enterprise demand processes
- Ensure positive partner/customer experience through satisfaction surveys
- Proactively lead through organizational change and the evolutions needed in the IT Way/Competencies
- Implement best practices and continuous improvement programs
- 5+ years of wide-ranging and deep experience in IT and at least 5 in Cloud Technologies including but not limited to Microsoft Azure and Cloud Automation Tools.
- 5+ years of technical team leadership experience with increasing levels of accountability (desired)
- Proven experience in the Architecture of new solutions in Cloud
- Proficiency in security (highly desired).
- Recognized record of accomplishment for completing complex cross-functional environments.
- Experience in solution architecture, program management, engineering, vendor management, project management, etc.
Looking forward to receiving your applications :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.