Database Engineer - McAfee Database Activity Monitoring (w/m)
Posted on May 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Database Engineer - McAfee Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) (w/m) vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- Experience with McAfee Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) product or other relevant products, IBM Guardium, Imperva or more are a beneficial
- Strong knowledge of SQL, NoSQL databases as well as DW with the focus on security, audit and monitoring, experience in object-oriented programming in Back End development in Python, Java, Goland, C# or C++ is a plus
- Familiarity and understanding of Cyber security areas paired with know-how of Linux and Windows Servers as well as Scripting including PowerShell, Bash and Python
- Solid experience in CI/CD and Automation using tools like Jenkins, Ansible, BitBucket, Gitlab, Puppet, Bamboo, Drone and more
- Skillset includes SIEM and data lakes Splunk, Elasticsearch and more along with DevOps experience in cloud and containerized environments is advantageous
- Finished higher degree at a ETH, University or a technical college in computer science or any other similar technical degree
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Performing performance analysis
- Being responsible for patching, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Administrating and operating Oracle database Servers
- Working within an agile Team using Scrum and Kanban
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.