C# Developer - Banking
Posted on May 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
C# Developer - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- C# development experience in banking (asset management, Front Office or risk management preferred)
- Expertise in designing and implementing large-scale banking systems using technologies such as C#, .NET, ASP.NET, containers ideally with OpenShift, Kafka, API Gateway, relational and non-relational databases like HDFS as well as modern CI/CD pipelines
- Extensive knowledge of multi-tier architectures, micro-services and DDD as well as of design and integration patterns, especially event-driven architecture
- Familiarity with the secure software development life cycle as well as with OpenLink OpenComponents API is beneficial
- Proficiency in business process modelling and implementation with knowhow of financial instruments and asset management
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, a second major language is a plus
- Participating in a strategically crucial transformation program to introduce best in class technology focusing on continuous innovation and improvement
- Designing, implementing and testing .NET services
- Contributing to an DevSecOps team
- Producing clean code and conveying knowledge to team members
- Collaborating with different experts and areas to improve and adapt to the team context
- Coordinating and conducting system and integration testing
- Documenting the design and implementation decisions
Start: 07/2021 (or ASAP)
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.