Senior Solution Specialist (Automation/Orchestration)
Posted on May 23, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking for a Senior Solution Specialist (Automation/Orchestration) for a Commodity client based in Lyon.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivery projects aligned with the strategy and roadmap for the Enterprise Computing services domain.
- Accountable to technically lead highly engaged teams of internal and external resources in different locations, cultures, and countries, delivering the enterprise mission and vision and adhering to enterprise commitments/values
- End to end technical accountability for the plan, build and run and the successful delivery of technology projects and services as measured through value, cost, quality, and schedule. This includes the full life cycle of the solutions, projects, and services, including technical strategy, planning, architecture, design, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
- Partner for success across the Information Technology ecosystem and with our business partners and our suppliers
- Efficiently plan and manage projects and services, according to enterprise investments and strategies
- Deliver projects, platform or service analysis, design, and build on comput technologies as necessary in a self-motivated manner and consistent with Engineering Release Plan and project deliverables
- Drive benchmarking exercises to ensure LDC IT remains within the top tier of best practices
- Ensure security standards and policies are implemented
- Efficiently plan and manage projects and services capacity and demand by following the Information Technology and/or enterprise demand processes
Past experience and skill set:
- 5+ years of wide-ranging and deep experience in IT and automation and orchestration tools including RED HAT Tools and Cloud, Linux Operational System and Avanti
- 5+ years of technical leadership experience with increasing levels of accountability
- Proven experience in Automation and Orchestration on-premises and in the cloud
- Proven experience delivering technology projects and services, with excellent customer quality, cost and outcome measures
- Knowledge of ITIL process
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology
- Cloud knowledge and Architecture skills
- Automation or Orchestration experience
Looking forward to receiving your applications :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.