Front Office System Administrator
Posted on May 23, 2021 by Morson International (IT)
This position will allow remote work from anywhere within the EU and the contract is likely to be extended. Also, non EU nationals with a valid EU visa can be considered.
- Preparing and deploying computer images
- Ensuring patch management for client infrastructure
- Ensuring Antivirus protection for client infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain the client infrastructure
- Preparing software packages for deployment
- Preparing client related scripts
- Hardware installation/configuration
- Provide 1st line support in the function as a Front Office Analyst when required
- Fulfil service requests in the function as a Front Office Analyst when required
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line hardware as well as software support
- Maintenance of procedures
- Active Directory administration
- Setup and maintenance of documentation, procedures and processes
- Standby support.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in support administration & minimum 5 years' experience in IT user support
- Good experience in administration of the above mentioned support activities and tasks
- Experience in use of IT Service Management Tools and System Management tools and Monitoring Tools
- Excellent knowledge and experience in use of System Management Tools
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft applications (for example: Operating Systems and Microsoft Office suite)
- Excellent hardware as well as software troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Client Patch Management and Antivirus Software
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the area of preparing and deploying computer images
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of ITIL with a minimum of foundation ITIL certification
- Good knowledge and experience in end user hardware (for example: desktop, laptop, printer, phone, mobile phones, smart phones, tablets), support, troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Good knowledge and experience of packaging solutions, Scripting and Active Directory
- Discovery, analysis and planning for Windows 10 major updates.
- Discovery, analysis and planning for Office 365 major updates.
- Good experience with Microsoft AD Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Experience with Windows 10 and supporting technologies.
- Experience with Windows Server and supporting technologies.
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Management and Windows Defender ATP.
- PowerShell, VBScript expertise.
- Experience managing and supporting System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) infrastructure.
- Experience of Ivanti Endpoint Manager is desirable.
- Experience of Microsoft and third party Patch Management on Windows 10 and Windows Servers.
- Using System Centre Configuration Manager for OS Provisioning and package deployments.
- Experience with identity management, role-based access controls, privilege identity management, and a deep understanding of core security concepts and processes as it relates to securing Cloud technologies.
- Manage and provide technical expertise for all Microsoft 365 applications including Intune, Exchange Online, Azure AD, AD connect, Teams, Virtual desktops and OneDrive.
- Manage O365 subscriptions, licenses, and user management.
- Experience with Azure Conditional Access.