Senior Appian Consultant
Posted on May 23, 2021 by Logix 2
Senior Appian Consultant - USA
A Senior Appian Consultant is for required for a highly successful and award-winning Digital Transformation and Services business.
This hands on' Senior Appian Consultant will be report directly into to the Lead Appian Delivery Manager who is currently building a successful team of Appian consultants/architects/developers. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the design, development, and deployment on and end - to -end Appian BPM implementation, so having in depth knowledge of an Appian implementation, knowing all aspects of the Appian product and application methodology is crucial. It is vital that the candidate displays strong interpersonal and communication skills as you will be dealing with in house teams and customers across the UK and large parts of the US.
It is important to note that the candidate may have to attend key project meetings virtually on Eastern and Central times. Our clients are headquartered in New Jersey however, our clients specialised technology professionals are deployed all over the USA, Canada, Australia, India and now in the UK.
When applying for this position the candidate must be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge and understanding of Appian. Having a Level 2 Appian certification is preferred but deemed not essential.
The successful Appian Consultant will have a detailed working knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Should be able to effectively contribute in the area of screen and workflow designs for moderate sized projects.
- Should be able to leverage Appian technical documentation and Appian user community to build new prototypes as required.
- Code, configure, debug, unit test, integration test and document application enhancements.
- Experience with Appian SAIL, Process Modeler, Rules, Expressions, Documents, Knowledge Center, Data Management through Complex Data Types XSDs and SQL queries, Custom plugin development.
- Good understanding of Appian Objects such as Records, Sites, Actions, Expression Rules, Constants, Query Rules, SAIL Interfaces, CDTs, Process Models, Constants, Decisions, Integrations (Web API, Connected Systems etc), Data Stores, Groups, etc./
Location: Tampa, FL, Irving, Texas or New Jersey
Salary: Negotiable + benefits + bonus listed in JD