DevOps Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
Posted on May 23, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of our largest Dutch clients, I am seeking for "Azure DevOps Engineer/Linux OS/Migration Specialist" for a 6-to-12-month contract in Veldhoven. Must be Dutch speaking.
Job Mission and Project Details
- Your job is to prepare and execute the technical work packages related to migrating the software to the new git-based source control system, CI/CD system and build system.
- You will be working in the multidisciplinary migration team with IT and software engineers to deliver results fast and in short cycles. Our teams typically consist of 4-7 highly skilled and educated people.
- The migration is part of the Greenhouse project.
- The project goal is replacing the ClearCase environment by a state-of-the art software development environment.
- The new environment will evolve step by step to a new toolset.
- The platform will be cloud-ready and based on a hybrid cloud infrastructure foundation.
- Master level education in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Software development using C/C++, Python
- Strong knowledge on ecosystems (SCM and CI/CD) such as GitHub (is a plus), Atlassian, Azure DevOps
- Linux (RHEL) and similar operating systems
- Build systems (Bazel is a plus, CMake)
- Scripting languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Infrastructure as code tools (such as Rundeck, Terraform, Puppet)
- Containerization knowledge & experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud and on-prem platforms (Azure, GCP, VMWare, K8S)
- DevSecOps tools and principles
Please apply if you are interested and available