Middleware API Integration Architect
Posted on May 23, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
Mission and Context
As the IT API Integration Architect, you are at the heart of an on-going IT transformation journey within our client to become and remain a world class partner for its people, customers, partners and society. You will have to interact with the many colleagues in business and IT around the globe to help us shape our current and future IT landscape that is fully capable of helping us win today and in the future.
- You take on the responsibility in projects to design the optimal IT architecture solutions that support the business.
- You take on the responsibility to design integrations between various enterprise systems, cloud solutions and partners and lead the collaboration between solution and technology architects.
- You define and maintain enterprise application Integration standards & patterns and promote their application in the entire organization.
- You define and implement a set of processes, SOA governance, that ensures that all system integration points are formally managed throughout the enterprise.
- You define and implement an enterprise application integration roadmap and architectural blueprint.
- Be the integration expert across solutions and interfaces, assist in troubleshooting, provide expertise and guidance.
- You are keeping up with new trends and technologies and actively propose them in the correct context.
Required Experience & Profile
- Experience in working with Middleware technologies and API management, ideally based on SAP and/or Microsoft.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Web technologies is an asset.
- You have a good understanding of data models and dataflows.
- You have a creative and analytical mind and strong reasoning skills. You are willing to learn continuously and pick up information quickly.
- You can explain and communicate complex matters in a clear and understandable way to an audience of technical or non-technical people.
- You are a very good listener and are capable of influencing people, and above all you can build long lasting relationships.
- You can effectively drive people, process and technology changes in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- You are pro-active and you have positive mindset.
- Experience in managing people will be a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of English, written as well as spoken.
You report to the Head of IT Strategy and Architecture.
The position is located in Kapelle-op-den-Bos (Near Brussels) so candidates must be EU Nationals.
Some remote work is possible, but when Covid restrictions allow frequent onsite work will also be required