SAP BI Project Lead - Remote
Posted on May 23, 2021 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a SAP BI Project Lead to join our multinational end user client remotely. Our client has a preference for consultants based in the Netherlands OR Germany but will consider other European locations. DUE TO IR35 AND OTHER IMPLICATIONS OUR CLIENT ARE NOT CONSIDERING UK CVS.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- Leading Blueprint phase
- Run workshops with business teams
- Produce Functional Documentation
- Initiate Consulting sessions with field expert group
- Liaise with IT team for Back End setup
- Supporting Backend development phase
- Be first point of contact from IT team re. data requirements
- Support translation Blueprint dashboards/reporting into data requirements
- Leading Front End Development & Testing phase
- Directs Reporting team (external specialist and internal team members)
- Prepare testing scripts
- Enables testing and optimization process
Required modular experience: BI, SAC also preferred
Project Location: REMOTE - some possible but limited travel to Netherlands
Work schedule: Full time
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognise a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.