English speaking SAP OTC Contract role in the US - REMOTE TO BEGIN!
Posted on May 23, 2021 by Linksap Europe Ltd
We are looking for a SAP Order-to-Cash Consultant to assist with an ongoing project based in the US. This will be remote to begin until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, you must however be willing to travel up to 75% of the time. The client will cover travel expenses.
We require a consultant who can take over the work package lead for one work package within the current US deployment for our pharma client.
The work package covers the Integration of our eCommerce platform (Magento) with our S/4 system
- Very good understanding of a global template design, preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry would be an asset but not a must
- Blue print roll-out/deployment experience
- SD Senior consultant with deep process and conceptual know how of Accounts receivable and good integration knowledge to Order Management (vice versa is also possible).
- Able to guide and explain the new functionalities in detail and to draw the required system setup to be performed
- E-commerce experience (ideally with Magento)
- Understanding of Interface technology and integration
- Experience with ACH payments and credit card integration (3rd party provider)
- Location: US based
- Willingness to travel (up to 75% - although unlikely in the near future)
- Great communication and organization skills to facilitate the integration between different streams
- Able to manage and support a large team remotely
Start date: ASAP
End date: Mid-February 2022
Location: Remote to begin