DIGITAL Development Technical Manager/Lead; IT DEV Digital Lead; Solution Architect GENT BELGIUM
Posted on May 23, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
DIGITAL Development Technical Manager/Lead; IT DEV Digital Lead; Solution Architect GENT BELGIUM - Belgium Ideally Dutch Speaker; 70-90k euros base..
You will be leading the technology stream for the full life cycle of systems development, from business development to delivery. You will have a strong track record of client relations and have a proactive, solution focussed attitude.
You are: 10+ years of development experience, with at least 5 years of technical leadership experience at the project level
Experience architecting integrated digital solutions
- Component based user experiences
- CMS systems (exposure to E-commerce systems would be an advantage)
- Systems integration techniques and products
Experience designing and implementing SOA, Microservices and REST API
Well versed with databases - Relational and noSQL
Cloud experience, specifically in AWS (Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure is an asset)
Excellent understanding of application development, coupled with infrastructure, data and security architecture skills
Familiarity with Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and DevOps practice
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Organized with the ability to multi-task
Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid growth environment
Managing and consulting experience
Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
The client is looking for a Head of Technology for the Ghent office. It is an opportunity to shape and lead the delivery of complex digital systems.
In new business, you will work as part of cross-functional teams to understand the client's technology requirements and propose innovative digital technology solutions. We provide sophisticated digital solutions using the latest technologies and architectures; cloud platforms, open technologies, content, commerce, big-data, personalisation and integration. You should be comfortable with the various architectural approaches and be able to lead the conversation about the technology choices and solutions.
The solutions architect will then lead teams of developers to deliver the solution, ensuring the delivery stays true to the original client concept and objectives. You will ensure that the development team uses appropriate approaches, methods and tools that exploit the latest capabilities to deliver quality solutions on-time.
The solutions architect will also be a significant figure in helping to develop the capabilities of the team, hiring, mentoring and ensuring the progression of technology staff to build a highly capable and cooperative team.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Contribute to our sales team as a technical expert, understanding and shaping the client's requirements to define innovative solutions. Deliver expert advice and consulting to drive digital transformation projects to success
- Maintain relationships with technology partners
- Direct our technology teams tasked with delivering solutions
- Drive our technical and architectural methods, tools and skills to successfully deliver
- Participate in building a leading technology team that is highly skilled in digital systems
WHAT DOES THE CLIENTHAVE TO OFFER?
- A fun and dynamic team working environment
- Work that is challenging and rewarding
- A casual dress code and an open office environment
- Rocketing growth - yours and ours. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are a culture of internal promotions.
- Health Benefits Package
- Fitness Allowance
- Flexible Working