Posted on May 23, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for a System Engineer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation for 7 months assignment with a possible extension. The expected starting time is May 2021.
If You are looking for an interesting opportunity where you could bring your expertise and contribution to the delivery of a complex project, then you should consider this role.
- Design and implement systems engineering approach to support the development and life cycle management of complex products and platforms in the areas of connected drug delivery devices, digital technologies, and SaMD
- Guide the project teams for product development on defining pain points, user needs and technical design input requirements
- Structure and visualise the system using systems modelling tools
- Actively maintain and monitor the trace-ability from the requirements to the verification activities
- Author relevant design history files and GMP compliant documentations
- Minimal 5 years of experience in medical device development, or other highly regulated industries
- Well-versed in medical device or SaMD development, Quality Management System, and regulatory processes
- Expertise in Web and Mobile application design, development and testing, as well as Cloud and IoT architecture and technologies
- Systems and system of systems design using UML/SysML diagrams with good abstraction skills
- Experience with user experience, prototypes, and proof of concept activities
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.