Posted on May 22, 2021 by Strategic Risk Solutions, Inc.
Strategic Risk Solutions Inc (SRS), a leading independent captive insurance management firm, is looking for a Program Assistant to support our expanding program management business. The position will be based in our Concord, MA office and will include the processing of new and renewal insurance applications, the issuing of policies and certificates of insurances to members of group captive and risk retention group programs. The Program Assistant will be part of the firm's advisory and program management group.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Handle sensitive data for new and renewal submissions on behalf of captive clients, including preparing documentation for review by client committees.
· Prepare and issue policy documentation, including binders, policies and certificates of insurance.
· Address and correspond to insured inquires.
· Issue premium invoices and track and receive premium payment.
· Coordinate filing and storage of insurance documentation and provide general administrative support to the team.
· Project billing coordinator and project profitability analysis.
· Participate in special projects as required.
Attributes and Skills
· Detail oriented and process driven personality
· Strong work ethic with the ability to identify and implement process improvements
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively, while meeting deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience in an insurance preferred but not essential
· Business degree or equivalent
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k, profit participation and tuition reimbursement.