Assistant Digital Product Manager
Posted on May 21, 2021 by George Buckland Recruitment
Assistant Digital Product Manager. £40-50k. Central London.
Healthcare Information Websites & Portals.
Purpose of this Assistant Digital Product Manager job :
A leading Healthcare Data Insights & Analytics organisation, located in Central London, is hiring a Digital Product Manager. You will support Product Innovation and assist in delivering the product road map for websites, portals, and other digital assets. You will have ownership of certain websites and portals. and therefore it is best that you are interested in User-Centred Design (UCD).
Key product management job responsibility :
- Working with internal and externalstakeholders in order to develop and implement a Product RoadMap and Release Plans
- Overseeing the gathering and analysis of Requirements for Product Releases in preparation for Development
- Managingthe Product Backlog throughout the development process in order to make sure that product releases happen on time and within budget
- Ensuring adherence to best practice and industry standards, such as Web Accessibility Standards
- Ensuring that Product Enhancements take account of UX as well as Stakeholder Research
What you will gain from this Digital Product Management job :
Because patients, the general public, and healthcare professionals access Healthcare Data via websites and portals the demand for product innovation in the healthcare sector is huge. In fact using health data to aid health choices is predicted to dramatically increase over the next 5 years. Therefore getting experience of delivering product innovation within digital healthcare information means you will benefit from excellent career development potential. Moreover the products which you manage lead to improvements in quality of care for patients and therefore the job is highly rewarding on a personal level.
Skills and Experience required for this Assistant Digital Product Manager Job:
- Understanding of the Digital Product Development process
- Experience of applying User Research to Product Innovation and Enhancement and an interest in User Centric Design
- Proven ability to form good working relationships with technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of managing multiple projects including managing complex activity schedules
- Ability to convert Designs and Features into Requirements which support development and facilitate product testing
This is a great opportunity to work within the rapidly growing digital healthcare and healthcare data industry.
GEORGE BUCKLAND LIMITED is an employment agency placing this advertisement on behalf of its client described above. Internal Job Reference : GB322
Covid secure recruitment:
At present all members of the business are working remotely. When working life returns to normal you will benefit from working in well designed modern offices in the heart of Central London. In the meantime we will carry out video interviews. We've had almost a year of making hires without a face to face meet .. so we've got this down to a fine art. Moreover you'll find that your virtual welcome is very well managed, whereby you'll meet your team and have a terrific induction process. Therefore don't let COVID-19 restrictions delay your career ambitions. Apply Now.