Posted on May 21, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is in the process of migrating their employee expenses from ECC to Concur. Due to government regulations, they are required to report all of their Healthcare provider expenses. We are looking for a Concur Architect who has experience in enabling the integration between their CRM(Veeva) and Conur. The Architect will design the process and execute. This is a global initiative and will include over 120 countries worldwide.
- Experience doing Concur implementations
- Some familiarity with Veeva
- Some experience with API (cloud to cloud connections)
- Knowledge of transfer of value reporting as well as expense reporting in Concur
- Great communication - will be customer facing
THIS IS A 1-YEAR REMOTE CONTRACT