CRM Manager - Professional Products Division [Role Based In Italy]
Posted on May 21, 2021 by Loreal
As CRM Manager within the Professional Products Divisions, you will be working closely with the Digital Director and with the Data&Analytics team to manage and coordinate the brand omnichannel CRM strategy with the ultimate goal to offer the best beauty customer experience and drive incremental revenue opportunities using a data-driven approach with a focus on customer journey identification, infrastructure, data streams, strategy, and activation to grow customers' engagement & lifetime value.
- Sets the PPD Data vision & strategy of collection & segmentation of our stylist data to ensure personalized interactions with customers through activations that will bring value to our clients and to the Professional Products Division
- Be in charge of B2B Data & CRM Strategy and insights from all touchpoints
- Sets a data strategy from different sources that will enrich CRM to guarantee the best interactions
- Defines valuable content for Stylists & Consumers based on customer segmentation
- Builds a clear ROI on incremental sales linked to the CRM deployment
- Defines KPIs & Dashboards to track and optimize marketing strategies
- Manages CRM Campaign Tools such as Google Marketing Cloud
- Guarantees customer journey experience& consistency between platforms to achieve a seamless experience and maximize the click to sale rate
- Manages and links multiple data sources to drive B2B data acquisition and better customer experience
- Collaborates with international teams on the LPS and Access platform development, UAT, launch, and roll-out
- Works closely with the Access Project Manager to galvanize the community of stylists around it
- Liaise with the omnichannel commercial director to boost the potential of each of the customers.
- Consolidates and shares with key stakeholders all the insights & learnings of the different sources of data that will enrich other departments such as marketing, commercial & education to shape the added value proposal of the division
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years experience in CRM/Analytics roles
- Advanced Analytical & Data Management skills
- Project Management skills with a focus on Budgeting e Forecasting
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and anticipate digital trends
- Good understanding of commercial transactional sites
- IT skills, knowledge of software packages is advantageous
- Results-driven, business acumen, and ability to find and develop the right synergy between brands and customers' goals
- Strong interest in the professional beauty industry
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, and with a constant drive for results.
- Excellent communication skills - ease in establishing networks and develop the right match between our brands and our customers' goals
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Eligible to work in Italy/EU without sponsorship
Our mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition in the next year is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. Thanks to data to help decision-making and insight generation, we leverage the best of Tech to enhance the way we work and serve our consumers, constantly adapting to the new world. Delivering Tech solutions in fast sprints through an agile approach is becoming our way of working. Technology is at the heart of our approach to Beauty, from research to production, from distribution to communicating with our consumers, and we are looking for you to lead the change and innovate for the future of Beauty.
At L'Oréal we foster workplaces where all people of every ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability - visible or invisible - feel welcomed and valued. An atmosphere where everyone can thrive and grow.