Full Stack Developer
Posted on May 20, 2021 by Amey Consulting
Amey Strategic Consulting use data and software to transform infrastructure operations for the world's biggest asset?owners. Our?success comes from combining technical expertise with physical infrastructure domain knowledge. We tackle problems that affect each of us in our day-to-day lives to make better places to live, work and travel.
We have an amazing, diverse team working across UK&I and work in an open culture in which collaboration is central. We pride ourselves on creating a supportive environment in which our team has the freedom to perform. You'll be empowered to fulfil your own goals, as well as those we share. This enables us to deliver innovative thinking to high-profile clients.
This is an exciting time to join the team. We have a large pipeline of challenging technical work and are looking to fill a range of roles to accelerate growth.
We create software solutions for critical national infrastructure:
- We provide real-time performance insights to operational teams in rail and local authorities, enabling staff to deliver bottom-up continuous improvement.
- We provide real-time, data driven infrastructure health insights on some of the UK's most iconic structures through our infrastructure monitoring platforms, enabling operational teams to safely manage these structures.
The Information Services & Platforms team is recruiting for a Full Stack Developer.
You'll be part of a development team that develops software solutions to solve data centred problems.
- We're looking for someone with experience of
- React (preferred) or another JS UI Framework
- Azure (preferred) or AWS services.
We also need some experience of deployment, scaling and management of services using a selection of
- Docker, Kubernetes
- ARM Templates, Terraform
- DevOps pipelines, Jenkins
It would be a bonus if you have experience of:
- Mobile frameworks (React Native, Flutter, Xamarin - if you happen to know .NET)
- Scripting (PowerShell, AZ CLI, Bash)
- NoSQL (CosmosDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
You'll work alongside colleagues in a multi-disciplinary team to identify and deliver improvements to critical national infrastructure.
- We're looking for someone that can communicate technical information to mixed technical / non-technical audiences and is able to contribute to fast-paced, agile projects.
We've worked hard to build a reward and benefits programme that puts you first, with your wellbeing a top priority:
- Competitive salary tied to a structured talent development framework
- Flexible working
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers
Our success comes from solving problems that really matter. The projects on which you work will have impact, making a genuine difference to people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other - working in fast-paced, varied projects across a broad client base.
We value our collective expertise. As a member of our team we'll treat your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace shared opportunities. You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where each idea counts. You'll be challenged, but always supported. We'll recognise your hard work and look after your wellbeing too.
We don't believe in typical: we work to cultivate diversity to provide the best environment and opportunities. It means we ask better questions to arrive at better answers; and this means better outcomes for our clients and our communities.