Posted on May 20, 2021 by Nissha Medical Technologies Ltd
Nissha Medical Technologies Ltd is a Devon based manufacturing facility specialising in Medical Devices and printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. The site is looking to strengthen its Quality Assurance team and has available an entry level Quality Technician position that would suit a new or recent graduate in Science or Engineering, or someone looking for a career change.
This could be your opportunity to start your Quality Assurance career in a small team where, working closely with the other team members, you will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of Medical Device Quality Control and Quality Assurance. All training will be provided with the intent that you develop the necessary skills and experience to enable growth and promotion opportunities in the future.
To provide Quality support to the manufacturing areas in order to enable the Operations team to manufacture products meeting the highest standards of Quality, whilst meeting the compliance requirements as defined within the site Quality Management System.
- Ensure manufacturing records meet all Quality requirements as part of the final release to market.
- Administration and investigation of product Quality Complaints.
- Completion of Product Control Plan Critical Inspection and Testing. Feedback to operatives, team leaders and/or senior management of failures.
- Internal Auditor - Review of actual practise against the requirements defined in the site Quality Management System.
- Monitor & complete Calibration for all measurement devices, check condition, status & identification. Organise and manage external calibration for critical equipment & master gauges.
- Document Control system administrator and process lead responsible for updating manufacturing procedures and forms in conjunction with the document owners.
- Training of production staff in procedures relating to Quality Control.
- Own, maintain and improve procedures, forms and records covering responsibilities of this position.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of IT Microsoft Office skills, Word and Excel are essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical report writing skills.
- Highly skilled in basic numeracy.
- Holds themselves and others accountable to 'do the right thing'.
- Has a strong drive, passion and determination for achieving successful results.
- Has a positive can-do attitude, enjoy working in a team and be keen to learn and develop.
- Ability to work effectively with, and influence Operations personnel.