PPC Lead/ PPC Manager
Posted on May 20, 2021 by mywork
PPC Lead/ PPC Manager - Up to £40,000 - Remote working
Location - this role will be based from home with the requirement to attend their office in Cambridgeshire once a week.
Mywork have partnered with an established, forward thinking Digital Heating company who is looking for an experienced PPC marketing specialist to join their team at this key and exciting point in their journey. As PPC Lead, you will play a pivotal role by driving their customer growth through paid channels.
They are backed by private venture capitalists who are investing to grow the business in the UK and beyond so it's an exciting time to join ths fast-paced, innovative business.
In this role, you will…
- Assist in long term strategic thinking.
- Help deliver new customers for the business in the UK & USA within specific budgets.
- Maintain and grow our PPC accounts across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook.
- Oversee bidding portfolio and ROI of all PPC channels.
- Be accountable for all PPC performance & manage day to day trading/optimisation of PPC accounts.
- Implement new PPC channels for testing e.g., YouTube & Display.
You'll be experienced in running A/B tests both from a creative standpoint (copy & landing pages), and technical one (bidding methodologies & settings). You can prioritise optimisation and project workflows to continue pushing forward the accounts and expanding areas of growth, whilst understanding the relationship between business performance and platform PPC metrics.
You'll definitely have…
- 3+ years' experience running paid search campaigns across Google & Bing.
- Experienced in establishing, managing & reporting against budgets and KPIs.
- High level of skill in Excel & Ad Editor tools.
- Passion for PPC & always trying new things.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management, & time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Bonus: Up to 10% of your salary
- Private Healthcare
- Holiday: 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perks at Work savings & discount website
- Free weekly Bootcamp and Yoga virtual classes
- Life Insurance 4 x salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.