Recent Grad- Event Marketing Manager- Entry Level- 0 experience needed!
Posted on May 20, 2021 by Next Generation Marketing, Inc
EXPANDING BUSINESS! LOTS OF ROOM FOR UPWARD GROWTH- FAST!
Perfect opportunity for recent grads who want to grow their careers fast right out of school!
Benefits of Working at Next Generation Marketing, Inc.:
- Our structured career advancement system (Online progression Board and mentor to continue to move into higher levels within the company)
- Hands-on training to be promoted into a management position within 30 days
- One-on-one coaching and mentorship
- Forward-Thinking Teamwork
- Competitive compensation model with the guaranteed hourly advance rate with the opportunity to earn additional commission
- All paid travel opportunities for conferences, training seminars & team retreat
- Learn marketing strategies for each of our online clients to be represented within our in-person live events
- Merchandise and visual display management
- Observe and follow our client and retail partners guidelines
- Communicating directly with consumers during live events
- Promotional display setup and breakdown
- Engage with consumers and effectively educate them and drive sales
- Inventory Management
- 0-2 years of advertising, brand development, marketing, sales, or customer service experience
- Strong desire to learn and grow more in the brand, advertising, and marketing industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Enjoys being part of a cohesive team environment
- Open Availability and to work Full Time+ hours (weekends included)
- Able to problem-solve effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced brand advertising and sales environment
- Comfortable engaging individuals as well as large and small groups
Job/ Company Summary:
Next Generation Marketing, Inc. helps our clients expand their reach into new frontiers through exciting live events. Our aim in all things we do at Next Generation Marketing, Inc. is to build brand awareness for our online clients within our live events and to provide our team with all the necessary tools and motivation that aspiring leaders need to grow.
For this position the ideal candidate should be forward-thinking and self-driven, they must know how to work well in a team environment as well as independently, and they must be able to communicate with consumers in various settings during live events.
We provide mentorship and coaching that includes one-on-one training with our top experts on all the following; the development of brand advertising campaigns, merchandising strategies and execution of visual merchandise, communicating with consumers about our client's brands, removal of merchandise, marketing strategies, and reporting back the results.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $45.00 per hour
Next GenerationMarketing Inc. will always do what is in the best interest of our valued team members, our clients, and our company. This is an in-person position.