SAP Accounting Business Expert (Remote-Based)
Posted on May 20, 2021 by WA Consultants
Accounting Business Expert SAP Consultant required for a global retail client to work remotely on an eight month contract.
As a Business Expert you will support the Product Owner with rollout of global solutions and identifying new accounting solution features.
Additionally you will:
- Further develop a deep understanding of existing business within the area using data and user insights to build material that will make business decisions/initiatives critical to scale
- Support the product team by testing the efficiency of new product releases and features
- Support in the definition of acceptance criteria, perform UAT and end user training
- Continue quality improvement culture established in the team
You will have a strong background in traditional finance and accounting with a keen interest and experience in solution based projects with accounting systems such as SAP. You are able to explain deep subject matter situations relating to finance, accounting and SAP to the product owner and product team members to improve product-to-market fit and you are able to solve complex functional problems within a financial and accounting environment.
You have the ability to gather, analyze and understand customer and business needs, to create business cases and tie them to product value propositions based on identified market opportunities. You understand impact against product backlog and impact on the team and have the confidence to make quick decisions and support the product owners to make sure that they constantly prioritise the right things.
- Degree within Business Administration, Economics, IT Economics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of work experience, ideally within Accounting
- A genuine interest in accounting process flows from a system perspective, with experience from working in SAP
- Good MS Office skills, as design improvements need to be documented and presented
- You are strategic, analytical and fast in understanding and execution
- Fluent in English, oral and written
To arrange an interview, please call Jonathan Taylor or email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.