Risk Consulting - Treasury & Liquidity Risk - Python - R - SQL
Posted on May 20, 2021 by IT Di-Visions AG
For one of our clients, an international insurance company in the area of Zurich, we are looking for an:
Risk Consulting - Treasury & Liquidity Risk (Financial Services) (Contract)
- Support our internationally active clients in the continuous enhancement of their Liquidity Risk Management capabilities to deal with current and future challenges, and to ensure compliance with both regulatory and internal standards.
- Designing new frameworks for a wide range of Liquidity Risk Management and Treasury processes and functions
- Enabling conceptual discussions
- Transforming existing Treasury and Liquidity Risk Management structures and processes
- Developing and implementing (prototype) solutions to improve Liquidity Risk identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting
- Master or PhD in Banking & Finance, Economics or a quantitative discipline
- 2-7 years of experience, particularly in banking or in a consulting firm focusing on Treasury and Liquidity Risk
- Knowledge in ALM, stress testing and scenario modelling, collateral management and Finance/Treasury/Banking/Financial Products
- Strong presentation skills, able to bring conceptual ideas on paper to enable further development
- Coding experience in Python or R and SQL is an advantage, excellent knowledge of the MS Office software suite required
- Fluent in English (essential) with German also beneficial
- Start: 1st of July 2021
- Duration: 3 months
- Occupancy: 100%
- During Corona candidate is in homeoffice - after Corona onsite. Candidate has to live or move to Switzerland for this job. End client is one of the big banks in Zurich.
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact us.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG