Senior Communications Manager - Innovation, culture change, branding (7535)
Posted on May 20, 2021 by iET SA
Senior Communications Manager - Innovation, culture change, branding
Senior Communications Manager | Zurich City | 6 months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international insurance based in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Communications Manager.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- +5 years working in strategic, integrated communications roles with experience in internal/external communications (business partnering) in a corporate environment
- Experience comprising advising cross-functional businesses/leaders on comms, delivering targeted engagement plans and campaigns
- Proven experience in strategy and innovation, culture transformation, and brand advocacy
- Solid social media and leverage digital tools skills to amplify media campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute global communications strategies for specific projects
- Bold mind with ability to define, steer and execute comms in a start-up environment yet understanding organizational complexity/sensitivity
- Senior Stakeholder Management and negotiation/advisory skills
- Superior ability to cope with multiple tasks simultaneously while still delivering high quality, aligned output
- Proven ability to support large-scale transformation programs and innovation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Native-level English speaker with expert writing/editing skills
- Advising cross-functional businesses/leaders on comms, delivering targeted engagement plans and campaigns, managing media inquiries, and measuring coverage
- Amplifying media campaigns, producing creative content for integrated communications
- Positioning a business, supporting leaders, creating/maintaining excitement for internal Championship, new customer propositions, Strategy rollout etc.
- Execute on communications for the internal grass-roots employee culture change program, innovation, as well as group strategy and brand-related initiatives
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.