Posted on May 20, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Data Engineer | Long Term Project | Financial enterprise | Netherlands
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer who will be positioned in the Data Technology Team. You will be responsible for realizing solutions to fulfil the data requirements of the stakeholders. You will do this by translating requirements into technical solutions in systems like MarkitEDM, Mulesoft and PowerCenter. Furthermore, as a Data Engineer, you are capable to act as an advisor to the client, architects, and your peers on the best possible technical solution. Beside the desire to deliver quality solutions, you are also involved in the entire release process. Hence you will be supporting in the testing, documenting and releasing of your changes.
Main activities of a Data Engineer:
- Development in systems like Markit EDM, MuleSoft and PowerCenter
- Active participation in Scrum Ceremonies such as refinement, sprint planning and retrospective
- Testing and peer review of the work of your colleagues
- Cooperation with the client to understand the requirements
- Good communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze data issues in a structural manner
- Positive, proactive and pragmatic with a "can do" mentality, with ability to prioritize activities
- Identifies and initiates improvements on processes and tooling automation and collaborates in improving activities
- Team player with organizational sensitivity
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience with systems such as MuleSoft PowerCenter
- Dutch speaking
- Knowledge of market data and financial instruments
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Galina Braguta
email: (see below)