Business Technical Analyst
Posted on May 20, 2021 by Simpson Booth Ltd.
Simpson Booth is supporting a major IT business consultancy with the recruitment of a Business Analyst for a contract at their end customer's office, based in Alicante. The role is currently 100% working from home, however, would require relocation to Alicante next year.
We are looking for inspired professionals that will be part of highly skilled teams who design, develop, deploy, customize and support technologies for EU institutions.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of services and technologies in order to develop a solid background in the field of applications development.
With over 400 employees from more than 50 different nations, their diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges to appreciate multiple perspectives. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates from across the globe. They have five working languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. As a growing business, they will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to play a vital role in this team and will be responsible for internal performance reporting
We are not looking for just "a numbers person" but a detective who can uncover the root cause of issues, create strategies and build models to show the impact
You will also..
- Analysis activities. Manage and produce clear and qualified requirements from unstructured information
- Clarify and prioritise business needs
- Build up the requirements package
- Organise, prioritise, specify and model the requirements
- Validate requirements with stakeholders
- Lead the definition and improvement of standards and best practices; promote requirements reuse
- Develop business test scenarios
- Support other teams (eg development, quality assurance and control)
- Conduct UATs
- Manage requirements review and approval cycle
- Provide training to support roll-out (if required)
- Take the lead in defining, maintaining and improving the analysis activities methodology
- Maintain up-to-date system documentation
- Communicate the impact of changes to stakeholders
What You Nee
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
Who you are...
- Very good knowledge of software development methodologies (RUP, Agil
- Good knowledge and experience of Client Server and web-based applications architecture
- Good knowledge of BPMN and UM
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing business analyst
- Capacity to speak to the business and technical audience
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural environment, in strict connection with the IT staff and the use
We offer you?
- A competitive offer with an attractive range of benefits
- international dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
- A supporting environment: in our diverse team we can always count on each other, and new ideas are valued ahead of the convention