Oracle DBA - Junior Level - Contract
Posted on May 20, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Oracle DBA Required - Junior Level - Contract 6-12 months - Switzerland/Remote
Our consultancy client urgently requires an Orale DBA to help with a L2 support role for their end customer in Switzerland.
- 4+ years of experience in Oracle database Administration.
- Good hand on experience in database performance tuning.
- Confident with Oracle data guard, Backup/Recovery, DB cloning using RMAN, storage cloning, data pump etc.,
- Experience in Oracle Real Application Cluster.
- Experience in Oracle Exadata
- Oracle Golden Gate experience
- Patching experience of standalone DB server, RAC sever, Exadata entire stack.
- Knowledge of ITIL service Management Framework
- Shell Scripting
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Oracle certification (OCA, Exadata specialization etc.,) would add more advantages.
- Manage day to day DB Administration activities.
- Manage the database technology strategy set for portfolio including
- Oracle Exadata Administration
- Provisioning of Oracle RAC and support
- Golden Gate install and setup
- Support on Oracle Data Appliances
- Provisioning of Oracle Grid Infrastructure & ASM
- Manage database upgrades and migration activities.
- Manage Database Replications, Backup Recovery, and other daily operations.
- Designing and building physical database schemas and optimizing databases for speed, scalability, and availability.
- Drive automations and database standards to reduce the ticket volume.