Posted on May 20, 2021 by HCL GB Ltd
Primary skill -> O365 Design, develop, implement, Intune, S4BO and MS Exchange 2013
- Migrate users from On-premises to Office365 and rollback.
- Good Experience in Intune Device Management
- Expertise in Creating various Device profile based policies and user profile based polices.
- Good Troubleshooting skill in Microsoft Enterprise Application updates based on different Rings like current, monthly, semi annually and annually.
- Good understanding of SCCM and WSUS specific on windows updates and Office updates
- Manage Hybrid Exchange environment
- Extensive Office 365 experience and MS Teams
- Understanding of EOP, ADFS, Azure Sync
- Knowledge of Exchange Clustering (DAG).
- Knowledge of Exchange Server Maintenance like CU upgrade
- Knowledge of Microsoft Lync 2013
- Mail flow to Internet email system, message tracking etc.
- Knowledge and working on Microsoft Exchange PowerShell commands needed to Manage Exchange 2013 features, Roles, mailboxes, performance and troubleshooting.
- Managing Users, Resources, Shared and Equipment mailboxes.
- Mailbox Administration like, Enabling Auto Forward, setting the mailbox limits and granting the mailbox rights etc.
- Troubleshooting various user problems respective to sending/receiving mails, public folder content issue, accessing mailbox, Provision of Mailboxes in resource exchange forest, etc.
- Restoration of mails and Mailbox.
- Strong Windows 7 troubleshooting skills, level-1 & 2; Active Directory administration
- Remote support to end users using Windows Remote Assistance
Good knowledge on Enterprise Vault.
Good knowledge on MDM Solutions.