Posted on May 19, 2021 by Meta Data Systems Limited
Would you like to join the Meta Team and help develop and deliver new customer led products and features for the Film and Broadcast industry? Meta modernises, enriches & streamlines the management of metadata whilst delivering efficient new tools within an intuitive modern UI Platform.
Meta is revolutionising the Data Management field for the Broadcast and Film industry. Currently working with some of the biggest names in the field such as Warner Brothers, MGM Studios, FOX, Global Eagle, HBO Max, CNN, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, TCM and Turner.
What you'll do
You will be playing a crucial role in continuing the development of the Meta Cloud Platform as it streamlines the management of Film & TV content catalog metadata through a clear & intuitive User Interface.
Building upon an award winning platform, you will be implementing new application functionality as part of the overall product roadmap. As Meta is a single code base application, the ideal candidate will be passionate about implementing functionality changes that drive the overall vision of the product and will have a desire to understand the business paradigms that make our software so valuable.
The Meta team is small today, so there is a preference towards candidates that enjoy a broad variety of engineering tasks, as well as taking part in conversations that will frame the future direction of the architecture and shipped product. We are looking to build for the long term, and require a team player in a fun, collaborative environment.
- Significant experience in full stack web development including a deep understanding of how to build and support performant web applications
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel)
- Node.js Experience
- Microservice architecture
- Experience with AWS and specifically services such as ElasticSearch, Lambda and Step Functions
Nice to Have
- Experience with Databases (MySQL, MongoDB etc.) will be very well regarded
- DevOps, CI/CD Knowledge
- Serverless Architectures
- Experience working with content management systems
- Well-factored codebases with thorough test coverage, async / await are familiar patterns for you
- Upon completion of a successful 3 month trial a long term contract will be negotiated
- Worksite will be in London, with remote work as needed / necessary
- Opportunity for further advancement for right fit candidate
- There will be a technical and personality test, references requested.