Posted on May 19, 2021 by Morson International (IT)
1 Jun 2021
- Provide expert advice and assistance on Node.js and Angular for the development and maintenance of existing applications or new ones.
- Write the most technically challenging parts of these applications and mentor more junior developers when necessary.
- Assist in the implementation of a three tiers architecture
- Write Backend programs and REST API calls using either node.js or Python services. These programs could be used as examples for junior developer.
- Create SQL queries and PL/SQL programs.
- Promote and implement test automation and build automation deployment scripts. Ensure that the different environments (development, test, acceptance and production) are in a clean state.
- Write technical documentation such as the architecture part of the vision documents.
- Use JIRA, Confluence and Subversion/Git/Bitbucket as supporting tools.
- Ensure required deliverables are produced as a team effort
- Minimum 5 years of relevant studies after the secondary school + Minimum 13 years of relevant experience with the technologies described above
- Knowledge of Python and Statistics related to time series are considered a strong additional asset.
- The candidate should be able to write clear and structured technical documents.
- The candidate should be open and able to learn quickly new IT languages or frameworks.
- The candidate should be able to speak in French and English (at least level B2 in both languages).
- Technical curiosity and flexibility is required as well as teamwork spirit and ability to integrate in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
- The PM2 methodology and agile practices are used
- The CITnet studio (Confluence Wiki, JIRA and Subversion, Git/bitbucket) is the project development's supporting toolset